joni

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My desire..
I want to live like there's no tomorrow. I want to dance like noone's around. I want to sing like nobody's listening.
Grace!
a life without grace.. isn't a life at all. a christian without grace.. isn't a christian at all.
Beware...
These are my thots the day I write them.. doesn't mean that I may feel that way the next day or the day after.. it is how I feel and think at the moment that I share it.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Ya'll miss my thots eh?
LOL well I find out that more friends read once I closed then I knew when it was open. LOL I have found that I like not having my stuff all out there. There is safety in not sharing.

I am soooo looking forward to this weekend!!! The ladies in my church and I are heading to Grand Manan for a three day retreat!!! YAHOO!!!! We are having a big lobster feast on Saturday night, can't wait!! What a great group of ladies. I have an absolute blast everytime we hang out. I feel so loved and safe with them.

Today is Joy's 33rd birthday.. Happy Birthday Joy!! Stinker is a week and one day older than I am. LOL

Hope ya'll are well and look forward to hearing from you! :)
posted by Joni @ 5:44 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said…

    Welcome back! I was just about to send you an email to see how you were. Have fun away!
    Are you going to the Vineyard Family Camp in Mahone Bay?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Joni
Home: New Brunswick, Canada
About Me: ..I do not claim to know a thing. In fact, I know very little. I do know that I only want to live life by the heart with love and compassion and away from the crowd and be real. I am who I am. What you see is what you get. I have spent so many years trying to be who others wanted me to be... it is empty. I am me.. who God created me to be. And I can't be anything less or more. And He cannot love me any less or more than He already does!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER