joni

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My desire..
I want to live like there's no tomorrow. I want to dance like noone's around. I want to sing like nobody's listening.
Grace!
a life without grace.. isn't a life at all. a christian without grace.. isn't a christian at all.
Beware...
These are my thots the day I write them.. doesn't mean that I may feel that way the next day or the day after.. it is how I feel and think at the moment that I share it.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
thanks david
Was reading on my pastor's blog, if you haven't visited it yet you should. http://davidhayward.ca/

There was a prayer that he posted as part of his blog entry and I echo it so strongly I wanted to repost it.

A prayer of Thomas Merton:
“Dear God, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me.
I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself and the fact that I think that I am following you will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe this... I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you.
I hope I have that desire in everything I do.
I hope I never persist in anything apart from that desire.
And I know that if I do this, You will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it at the time.
Therefore I will trust You always, for thought I may be lost and in the shadow of death I will not be afraid, because I know You will never leave me to face my troubles all alone.”
posted by Joni @ 7:24 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Joni
Home: New Brunswick, Canada
About Me: ..I do not claim to know a thing. In fact, I know very little. I do know that I only want to live life by the heart with love and compassion and away from the crowd and be real. I am who I am. What you see is what you get. I have spent so many years trying to be who others wanted me to be... it is empty. I am me.. who God created me to be. And I can't be anything less or more. And He cannot love me any less or more than He already does!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER